This Policy applies to information we collect:
• On the Website;
• On the Licensed App;
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Services or us.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
• Any third party, including any content that may link to or be accessible from the Services.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you disagree with our policies and practices, you may choose not to use the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you accept and agree to this Policy.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Through your use of the Services, you will submit information (collectively “Your Information”) to us including, but not limited to:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website and/or the Licensed App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services, such as your name, access credentials and email address;
• Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, or any other information that the Services collects that is personal or personally identifiable (“Personal Information”);
• Information that you publish or display (“Post”) through the Services, or information that you transmit to other users of the Services (collectively “User Contributions”);
• Information regarding your use of the Software;
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
• Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services and usage details.
We collect Your Information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us or Post through the Services; and
• Automatically through the use of automated data collection technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, which may include Personal Information about you, including:
• Details of your visits to the Website and/or the Licensed App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Website and/or the Licensed App.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of the Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use Your Information, including Personal Information as follows:
• To present the Services and its contents to you and other users of the Services;
• To provide you with information that you request from us;
• To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
• To notify you about changes to the Services or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services;
• To improve the Services;
• To contact you, either through phone call or text communication;
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We use information collected through Automatic Data Collection Technologies to help us improve the Services and deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns and recognize you when you return to the Services.
In our sole discretion, we may disclose Your Information, which has been processed and aggregated by us so that it no longer contains your Personal Information (“Aggregated Data”). By using the Services, you consent to our use of Aggregated Data our sole discretion.
Aside from Aggregated Data, we may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business [and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them];
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about users of the Services is among the assets transferred;
• As necessary to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of Your Information also depend on you. We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through the Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on or in the Services.
The Services are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. It is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information through the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Dhartman@goend2end.com.